Wednesday, January 2, 2008

WOHOOO

FINALLY - I know that is what some people must be thinking. But I/we don't care. We are just as happy as we can be. Christmas was a wonderfully exciting and happy time for us. Randall and I made it offical and became engaged.
We have set a date of April 12 this year to get married. We don't want a big formal wedding, we just want quiet and simple, like us. Just a few friends and family. There is no one on the face of this earth that is happier than I am, not just now, but all the time. People find it hard to believe that Randall and I get along as well as we do, especially since we work together all day and live together too! That sounds like a recipe for disaster, but it works for us. There are no two people more suited for each other on this planet in this lifetime or others past.
So, now to making plans for a wedding, trying not to get carried away. I keep telling Randall I get to be a BRIDZILLA now. (I love that show) So watch out world!

No comments: